22 December 2022
We’re hiring a Marketing and Growth Director
We’re looking for an experienced marketer and growth strategist to join our highly focussed design and development team. You will work in tandem with our directors and across our whole team to deliver growth and work with clients to deliver an exceptional experience.
The successful candidate will be joining an ambitious independent agency full of driven and passionate people. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do and this role will have a significant impact on our future direction and achieving our collective goals.
They are an ambassador of the agency and its work, products and services.
As Director of Marketing and Growth, you will have the ability to:
- Position and market our agency to reach our preferred audience.
- Scope out, pitch to and onboard prospects.
- Establish and maintain prospect and client relationships.
- Demonstrate ROI for clients and take ownership of positive delivery.
- Work with prospects and clients to create case studies and secure testimonials after key deliverables have been achieved.
- Set, manage and monitor KPIs.
- Work creatively with our team to identify and address our clients’ needs and create measurable strategies to comprehensively address them.
- Create partnerships within our industry, testing those partnerships for quality and maintaining key relationships to ensure partners add value for our clients.
- Ownership of the new business strategy
- Creating and maintaining the new business strategy including identifying potential new clients for us based on the agency strategy & roadmap, and defining plans for reaching & building relationships with the identified potential clients
- Analyse our current acquisition and retention strategies and help implement an improved strategy.
We’d like you to bring:
- 10+ years of marketing and/or growth experience on the agency side, client side or both.
- Understanding of how agencies operate and the value that they bring to clients.
- Understanding of the agency function within SMEs and corporates and ability to identify key decision makers.
- A keen appreciation of design and development techniques and competency in design and digital language.
- A recognised degree or other qualification in marketing or other field significantly related to this role.
- Know how to create and manage marketing budgets, and evaluate them.
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to generate ideas and think beyond basic requirements to exceed expectations
- Highly Collaborative: Able to work collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers and product managers.
- A clear communicator. Capable of conveying ideas and breaking down concepts clearly to a diverse range of stakeholders (verbally and written).
- Open to sharing, whether that be your thoughts, ideas or work in-progress.
- Want to grow. You seek out opportunities to learn, advocating good feedback with those who you work with.
- To be a critical friend to the team and a staunch advocate of your clients to ensure the highest quality of output.
- Experience in entering awards.
- Impeccable attention to detail in your creative work, processes and presentations.
- Advanced user of analytics tools.
As part of our team, you get:
- 28 days paid annual leave plus your birthday off
- Flexible and hybrid working options
- Health insurance for you and your immediate family
- Team events and celebrations
- £1,000 annual training budget
- Apple laptop
How to apply
- Selected applicants will be invited for an interview.
- A task will be set and you will need to present your work to the team.
- The target date for making an appointment is 31st January 2023, with a start date as soon as practicable allowing for the usual notice periods and commitments.