16 November 2020
We’re hiring a New Business Manager
Our New Business Manager helps to develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners, with a portion of their time dedicated to consulting on opportunities with existing clients.
This person primarily oversees business development initiatives from the opportunity lead phase to the contract phase, but will also be responsible for generating new leads, as well.
Able to identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and Dodgems & Floss team to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results and solve problems.
At Dodgems & Floss, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Support the team with new business activities in order to achieve studio targets
- Understand client business goals and strategic imperatives and lead the pitch team develop strategic deliverables including written and creative assignments that represent the client’s needs
- Collaborate closely with the creative and execution teams to ensure strategies are brought to life correctly
- Support the marketing function with the relevant materials to execute the marketing plan
- Develop the role and make it your own
- Run end-to-end pitch & proposal processes, including assessing initial opportunities with clear and consistent criteria for qualification, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, collaborating with prospective clients, and creating written RFI & RFP responses
- Maintain new business pipeline
- Manage relationships with prospective partner agencies
We’d like you to bring:
- 5+ years experience in a reputable creative agency environment, with leading RFP responses and/or pitches, lead generation, client relationship management
- Your ability to work closely with the internal project team and client teams to achieve a successful outcome
- Proactive attitude with lots of energy
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations
- Proven track record to grow new business
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff
How to apply
We encourage you to be creative with your submission to grab our attention and take notice. Dazzle us with your approach.
We are looking to make an offer between March-April 2021. Interviews will be held during January-February.